RenCorner Network

Renegade Server Updates

Whitedragon

The following updates have been applied to the marathon server:

Additions:
-Veteran points gained from killing will now be split amongst all players that damaged the unit or building.
-Players will now receive veteran points for stealing enemy vehicles.
-Command "!vet" has been added to get a player's rank, veteran points, and veteran points needed for the next rank. This command can also be accessed by using the "VetInfo" keyboard shortcut, bound to Delete by default.
-Messages have been added for when a player steals an enemy vehicle.
-Backpacks will now have an icon above them that shows what weapons they contain.
-Players can now have multiple tags.
-Purchase discounts have been added to the veteran system. They will apply to items bought from PTs as well as the tank command and purchasable weapons.
-Parachutes have been added to Transport Helicopters. They will automatically deploy when a player exits the vehicle.
-Transport Helicopters now have upgraded armor that makes them more resistant to ramjets, snipers, and automatic rifles.
-Command "!sounds" has been added that will send the player a list of all sound commands.
-Commands "!enablesounds" and "!disablesounds" have been added. Allows a player to toggle whether they hear sound commands.
-Volt Auto Rifles, Sniper Rifles, Strong Rocket Launchers, Tiberium Flechette Guns, Chem Sprayers, and Tiberium Auto Rifles can now be purchased through chat commands.
-Command "!weapons" has been added and will send the player a list of all purchasable weapons.

Changes:
-Vehicles purchased with the tank command will now be dropped off at a preset location.
-Vehicles purchased with the tank command will now be locked to their purchaser when dropped off.
-Prices for the tank command and purchasable weapons will now double when the Power Plant is destroyed.
-Purchasable weapons are now team specific.
-Veteran points gained from killing Harvesters and Turrets have been increased.
-Veteran points gained from repairing have been increased.
-Veteran points gained from disarming C4 have been reduced.
-The health regeneration granted by the veteran system has been reduced.
-The health increase and regeneration granted to vehicles by the veteran system will now be applied in a smoother fashion and will remain with the vehicle until a different player enters the driver seat.

Bug Fixes:
-Fixed bug that caused health increases from the veteran system to stack, causing a much larger increase in health than intended.
-Veteran status and points will no longer reset when leaving/rejoining the game.

• Like 8

Nice updates! I like the shared points for destroying things mutually, as it enchances cooperation even more than previous system.

I dislike though  that the purchasable weapons are now team specific, as i like the railgun more than PIC, but I will manage.

Great work!

-Commands "!enablesounds" and "!disablesounds" have been added. Allows a player to toggle whether they hear sound commands.

HHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG!!setjoin !disablesounds

!tank glitches out on field, no matter which team you're on, or where you buy it from. They keep dropping into/onto the tunnel. On complex they fly out into the middle and get destroyed.

Why do you have to be next to a PT to buy anything? We had a certain flexibility before, now we do not.

Weak repair guns cannot be dropped at all.

When you buy a new character the !weps you buy stay with you, except repair guns.

great job man! the only thing im not so happy about is weapons being team spec, tried to get a LCG and ended up loosing bar cause i couldn't buy it :P Like i said nicely done though

Out of all those maps I was doing that on, this was the weirdest. The heli came, and dropped off nothing. The little arms came down too. lol

Great Job Whitedragon. I know everyone really appreciates the time you spent on rencorner.

I been lacking time to actually work on anything as of late.

I like the multiple tags.

:smilie_ban_108:

• 4 weeks later...

In any map that has base defenses both have them. Unless you are saying that all maps should have base defenses?

I think he means the mini guard towers like GDI have on Glacier_Flying because Nod have Turrets on base defense maps.