RenCorner Network

good recording software?

forgottenone

hey guys does anyone know any good recording software? i plan to start my recording for my youtube but all of the recording software ive used so far either does not work or is to complicated to use.

Bandicam is honestly awesome, I worked with fraps and it gave me a lot more trouble. Use bandicam if you want good quality and small-sized video files.

Bandicam is honestly awesome, I worked with fraps and it gave me a lot more trouble. Use bandicam if you want good quality and small-sized video files.

Thats why feda don't know youtube.com he just know gay pr0n sites where u need to upload a maximum of 400MB xD

Thats why feda don't know youtube.com he just know gay pr0n sites where u need to upload a maximum of 400MB xD

you seem to know a lot about that kind of sites mademan, including their maximum file size upload allowed

• Like 1

you seem to know a lot about that kind of sites mademan, including their maximum file size upload allowed

yeah... i know 0.o

i think i was an employee  xD

thanks guys you really are helping alot. you see im trying to start a youtube but didnt have any good recording software so thank you all. ill make sure to mention your names in the videos i put up.