1. 1. How old are you?

• 13 and under
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • Older than all you young ones

Well I thought it would be cool if we entered our ages in to the poll, and after a week we saw how old we are on average, if you don't feel comfortable leaving your age that's okay, and try to be nice, don't laugh at someone because their younger than you ect... You can make comments to mess around but don't take it to far please

+Stickied

I hope your 'no muff too tuff' motto is still there though!

LOL, funny thing about being old(68), your priorities change.  Things that were important 40 years ago are mostly a memory of yesterday. A lesson everyone will realize sooner or later. 

All you youngins that are in the morning of your life and seek approval of your peers, realize how short sighted it is to shun your responsibilities and play or party.  Your future is before you,  25 years from now, you will have new friends, maybe a spouse, kids, and you will only see your school friends at class reunions.  "Today is the first day of the rest of your life," make something of it!

Joe

• Like 3

LOL, funny thing about being old(68), your priorities change.  Things that were important 40 years ago are mostly a memory of yesterday. A lesson everyone will realize sooner or later. 

All you youngins that are in the morning of your life and seek approval of your peers, realize how short sighted it is to shun your responsibilities and play or party.  Your future is before you,  25 years from now, you will have new friends, maybe a spouse, kids, and you will only see your school friends at class reunions.  "Today is the first day of the rest of your life," make something of it!

Joe

Well said although I am at that point in my life where I am prioritizing what is most important in my life, I have a great job and great girlfriend. Great friends and family, I have been a little shit as a young teen yes haven't we all gotten up to stupid things but hey that's an experience we look back and laugh at.

I do hope in 25 years as you say, to have a wife and kids that is my aim, let's see how life pans out. and If Gumby is single by then  :wub:

I don't know if Gumbo is married or single, but he says he is prettier than me,  I don't know if someone who looks like a 15th century gargoyle is that pretty!

• Like 3

If it comes down to being one of the categories like 51-60 we will do a re-poll of 51,52,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60 since the topic only let me make 20 wanders I had to do groups :/