RenCorner Network

return of the mac

mac

Glad to see renegade demo never died like I thought it did.. sad to know I missed out on some good years of play. I just started playing Renegade again on Renegade X and decided randomly to google RxD which led me here, and I see that it still was going (and is still going?) I played demo long before RxD and through its entire creation, those were good days. Miss the community a lot, I see some of it may have survived here. Are servers up and running for RxD? Are they on gamespy? And if so could someone direct me to download links or give me some info, thanks. 

Rencorner.co Marathon Runs RxD maps. My name on gamespy was Trojan. [synC]Trojan[L], Trojan|RxD, |THC|^^r.Trojan|L. Probably remember one of those names lol. It has been years.

Welcome to Rencorner!

• Like 1

On 3/30/2014 at 9:53 PM, Volcom said:

Rencorner.co Marathon Runs RxD maps. My name on gamespy was Trojan. [synC]Trojan[L], Trojan|RxD, |THC|^^r.Trojan|L. Probably remember one of those names lol. It has been years.

Welcome to Rencorner!

Thanks all, and hello again Trojan. I remember you, used to chat on msn as well a bit too. Who can I remember.. there was you, Slave, THC|Weed4all, Zuess, elloGuy, Banddroid, General Bones, [sync]Prism, Crown Royal, etc... good times!

I'm sure you remember Blacky as well. He is a developer here. You should hop on teamspeak sometime. Ts.rencorner.co