• San Francisco
    • Colombus
    • Charlotte
    • Detroit
    • Memphis
    • Boston
    • Seattle
    • Denver

Hey guys, I know this was talked about in the past, but I wanted to bring it up again.

For all of us Rencorneree's in North America (Sorry Euros), I think it'd be cool if we could actually meet up in real life! :D

I'll put in a poll of large cities in the US and choose which one you're closest to, that way I can have a good picture of where the best spot to meet up in would be.

Please feel free to put in your opinion or suggestions ;)

About the poll I'm sorry if I didn't spread out the cities well, I just picked some of the largest ones in America (:

If someone can sticky this that'd be awesome ;)

• Like 1

Syndicate, while your idea is good, it is not probable.  You are dealing with a very young player base.  I don't think an 11 yr old is going to be allowed to travel to a city by him/her self and spend overnight in a hotel.  I just don't see it happening.

Joe

On 5/1/2014 at 12:15 PM, Joetorp said:

Syndicate, while your idea is good, it is not probable.  You are dealing with a very young player base.  I don't think an 11 yr old is going to be allowed to travel to a city by him/her self and spend overnight in a hotel.  I just don't see it happening.

Joe

As of 6 months ago, based on this poll, there are only 16 active members under the age of 18. :P

http://rencorner.co/index.php/topic/3280-how-old-are-we-on-average/

atleast now everybody knows how to blow up RenCorner xD, blow up all staff members in designated area! :P

• Like 3

atleast now everybody knows how to blow up RenCorner xD, blow up all staff members in designated area! :P

sounds like a plan :2blowup:

• Like 1

I go where I want. Sudo-close so I can make it home before 5am lol

Detroit or Columbus are good close places for me

Im in central Illinois, but I rarely venture more than 20 miles in any direction. All those uptown, lowtown, right and left towner yanks will stay firmly at arms length.

Honestly, I think a better idea would be to meet up somewhere, like a gaming convention (though thats a suggestion for others, that many people in one place freak me out).

• Like 1