RenCorner Network

Counter Strike: Global Offensive

KanoBoii

If we haven't already i think putting a server up on that game would be a good move, it's very popular and community wars are very fun on there and it could get us well known its been on my mind all day so just thought i'd get it out there so its up to you guys

64.31.41.114:27015

and

64.31.41.114:27017

*talk to me on Facebook

also for anyone else wondering. I'll have the server information + moderator groups sometime this week on the forum.

Well I'm buying the game tonight after work so I'll help get the server populated for you

• Like 1

Idk if we'll have a Euro server anytime soon... but we got one in Australia!  :Yesyes:

Australia?!  :Angry1:

:Crai: RenCorner need to switch the location

dude honestly u gotta stop complaining about pings, u do it on ren too, 150-200 pings are ok... :)An euro server wouldn't hurt tho, don't get me wrong! I am willing to play CS GO on RC as well, just hope we can get some ppl instead of those retarded bots.

150 and 200 pings are okay but people want 20-80 ping the best connection gives the best players, I went on the ren corner severs, and the maps needs sorting and the name, I'll talk to jks about it and sort it out

dude honestly u gotta stop complaining about pings, u do it on ren too, 150-200 pings are ok... :)An euro server wouldn't hurt tho, don't get me wrong! I am willing to play CS GO on RC as well, just hope we can get some ppl instead of those retarded bots.

^This

I am Canadian. Why would I want to switch the locations of the servers?

Most people can handle 150-200 ping. It is not that high. We have enough server bills atm. No need to add more.

:Crai:  RenCorner need to switch the location 

If you donate a Euro box, we are gladly to put up a few euro servers special for you :)

So the australia guys have a australia donation box?

If you donate a Euro box, we are gladly to put up a few euro servers special for you :)

150 and 200 pings are okay but people want 20-80 ping the best connection gives the best players, I went on the ren corner severs, and the maps needs sorting and the name, I'll talk to jks about it and sort it out

You cant compare cs:go and renegade.

I am Canadian. Why would I want to switch the locations of the servers?Most people can handle 150-200 ping. It is not that high. We have enough server bills atm. No need to add more.

Thats what i said; pings are acceptable. But obviously an euro server would help IF it's possible to be created (funds).