RenCorner Network

I want To Be a Builder that been grief

TheBigManBro

Dear Server Administrators,

I am posting this topic in order to apply for VIP status in your Terraria server and I dearly hope that you can find the good-will to grant me this role.

1) What is your real name?

Zul

2) What are you ingame character name(s)?

TheBigKilller

3) How old are you?

I am 16 years old.

4) What country and region are you from?

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom.

5) How long have you been playing Terraria?

It is approaching two years since I began playing Terraria, of which most of the time was spent playing singleplayer. Recently; however, I have discovered that Terraria also has a fantastic multiplayer community, and I am keen to enjoy it as much as possible.

6) How did you find our server?

I found it whilst browsing for a new, exciting server on "www.terraria-servers.com", located 16th on the list with a decent number of players and fantastic 'up-time'.

7) How long have you been playing in it?

first played on it around the 20th August whilst trying out a number of servers, but I was instantly hooked by the colossal boss battle that were occurring at spawn and have played for at least an hour each day since.

8) Why do you want VIP?

Having played on the server for over a week, I can see that it has great promise to rise to one of the top servers on the Terraria Server list. Now hooked to the server, I am very interested in offering my services to help improve the server itself and the quality of stay for all new members that join - having had a very pleasant and friendly introduction to the server myself. I wish to share the enjoyment that I myself have experienced, and help expand this server's player-base.

I thank you unreservedly for taking the time to read my application, and I hope that you can grant me the excellent privilege of the VIP rank, given my determination to spread my enjoyment and enthusiasm for this server to many others.

Yours gratefully,

Nyle (NylehBoii)