RenCorner Network

Agent's Missuse of RenCorner

BioPrince

Guest Animoski

Well Agent kinda put himself there. Yes he's healed me & several others to keep us from dying, but is it that bad? All u do is what the game automatically dose but in a smaller set of time. What I see, is Bio starting drama with agent, when agent is just defending himself. All the other pointless stuff just adds to Bio's cause. When Bio said to agent no-one likes him, that was way uncalled for. When Jd said a few names, that wasnt called for either. You cant yell at agent while overlooking the rest of the staff...

Look at my post. You're overlooking the hard facts.

Well Agent kinda put himself there. Yes he's healed me & several others to keep us from dying, but is it that bad? All u do is what the game automatically dose but in a smaller set of time. What I see, is Bio starting drama with agent, when agent is just defending himself. All the other pointless stuff just adds to Bio's cause. When Bio said to agent no-one likes him, that was way uncalled for. When Jd said a few names, that wasnt called for either. You cant yell at agent while overlooking the rest of the staff...

Were trying to run a professional server here. Not one where you get what you want. This is a game, games are no fun when somebody is totally changing the outcome of the game. They are no fun when other people have unfair advantages over you. We are trying to attract players who take this game very seriously. Nobody can take us or agent seriously. The names are not insults. Childish is one of the many words I would use to describe agent.

Well I guess what I was trying to say is that you cant look at agent, say hes childish & NOT look what what started this..

Well I guess what I was trying to say is that you cant look at agent, say hes childish & NOT look what what started this..

The reason were having this conversation is because of agents childishness. If he didn't go behind every bodies backs to op himself, use commands for his own use, teleport players for no reason, enchant his items illegitimately, I can go on and on. He does nothing good for this server

The TPA(teleport) command should be available to everyone. It's an accept/deny request that can in no real way be abused. It makes sense for helping newbies out and such.

The Agent issue: some already know my stance on that. I don't feel he could've 'learned his lesson' with a day off(a week or two would have shown whether he can become a good teammate).

This whole thing has turned into a clusterfuck.

• Like 1

Guest Agent001

The reason were having this conversation is because of agents childishness. If he didn't go behind every bodies backs to op himself, use commands for his own use, teleport players for no reason, enchant his items illegitimately, I can go on and on. He does nothing good for this server

Saying that I've done nothing good for the server is not a defensible statement at all, as I've more than my fair share for the Minecraft server, such as moderating in-game to make sure players aren't causing other players grief, and by making sure that the Minecraft server has the most functionality that it could possibly have in order to attract players. Some functionality includes the Dynamic map, updating the server and its plugins, or other various server maintenance which it seems nobody else cares enough to do. I also do not understand how I am "totally changing the outcome of the game" (Post #52); I've done nothing but help players in minor ways such as reimbursement for lost items (especially as of late, due to a plugin glitch) or very minor requests which have no significant impact for other players on this non-competitive and timeless game, which has not an end outcome.

Saying that I've done nothing good for the server is not a defensible statement at all, as I've more than my fair share for the Minecraft server, such as moderating in-game to make sure players aren't causing other players grief, and by making sure that the Minecraft server has the most functionality that it could possibly have in order to attract players. Some functionality includes the Dynamic map, updating the server and its plugins, or other various server maintenance which it seems nobody else cares enough to do. I also do not understand how I am "totally changing the outcome of the game" (Post #52); I've done nothing but help players in minor ways such as reimbursement for lost items (especially as of late, due to a plugin glitch) or very minor requests which have no significant impact for other players on this non-competitive and timeless game, which has not an end outcome.

There's no point of trying to explain this to you. Countless people have tried and failed. Other people do care, we just don't have the power or authority to do anything. You on the other hand have it and abuse it.

Guest Agent001

Actually, there are 4 different people who have the ability to manage the server (though two of them aren't entirely sure how to, leaving BioPrince and myself, so I won't make a huge point out of that other than what I said earlier about BioPrince taking too long). As for you claiming that I abuse, that's a very generic statement; as far as I can tell I've rebutted most, if not all, claims of me being abusive.

Actually, there are 4 different people who have the ability to manage the server (though two of them aren't entirely sure how to, leaving BioPrince and myself, so I won't make a huge point out of that other than what I said earlier about BioPrince taking too long). As for you claiming that I abuse, that's a very generic statement; as far as I can tell I've rebutted most, if not all, claims of me being abusive.

LOL ok there

I've known hekill for awhile... There are reasons why I've never let him near have power on anything I have. I'll just leave it there :>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bad2gurlz

Well let's all agree that the past is past.

If agent did misuse his power (which I do not know) and is requesting for a second chance

So everybody please close this topic and give agent atleast one more shot because everybody deserves a

Second chance.

So I request everyone to please close this discussion and start fresh.

This discussion actually finished over 2 weeks ago and you just necro'd it, along with at least 5 other threads, so good job on spamming the forums!

Agent coming back would be a bad decision, and we are way past second chances, if not already planned please lock this topic and let it sit in hell along with the rest of the drama from that time and era in this community's history.

Well let's all agree that the past is past.

If agent did misuse his power (which I do not know) and is requesting for a second chance

So everybody please close this topic and give agent atleast one more shot because everybody deserves a

Second chance.

So I request everyone to please close this discussion and start fresh.

Why post... This was finished, dealt with, finite, over. At least my spam is relevant, and not necro-threading.

Next person to post has to do a 6 hour 1v1 against d4rkz on field

Guest bad2gurlz

I'm sorry I did not notice it was over,

My apologies.

Please before you lock this topic please enlighten me what was the outcome of this argument.

Ps. Again my apologies

Guest bad2gurlz

This discussion actually finished over 2 weeks ago and you just necro'd it, along with at least 5 other threads, so good job on spamming the forums!

I don't understand. What 5 other threads?